I Challenge You to Study With Me

This forum is for studying specific texts in the New Testament. The study may be as broad as a book of the New Testament or as narrow as the meaning of a single verse.

Moderator: Teachers

I Challenge You to Study With Me

Postby TheWordOfKnowledge » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:44 pm

I challenge you to study with me and find anything that we study...to be something you did not already know !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TheWordOfKnowledge

Re: I Challenge You to Study With Me

Postby Steven Haguewood » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:41 am

6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, 7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed. 10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.Gal 1:6-10 (NKJV)

The Word of Knowledge has been delivered once for all according to Jude 3. This is a BIBLE study forum intended for those who want to study the BIBLE. If you want to study from the Bible you will find many willing and eager participants. If you want to insult and demean you will find only resistance on this forum. We try really hard to be kind and display brotherly love in our study and more often than not we accomplish exactly that. You have brought a mean spirit to this forum that is unwelcome. I would be interested in your thoughts on the Bible and will try to initiate a discussion once.

Two verses for you to help us understand.

First is the one listed above, to what was Paul referring and if we receive "new revelations" will they conflict with this teaching.

The second if from 1 Corinthians 13:10. Can you please tell me what you believe to be the partial thing and that which is perfect?

Here is your chance to engage the Bible so we can study it.
In Christian Love
Steven Haguewood
Steven Haguewood
Teacher

Postby Steven Haguewood » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:31 am

Word of Knowledge,

Challenge accepted. I have introduced two scriptures for our study. Are you really willing to study anything? If so, let's open our Bibles and get to it.
In Christian Love
Steven Haguewood
Steven Haguewood
Teacher

Postby David Hersey » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:18 am

user wordofknowledge...

Steven H has indicated that he will accept your challenge.

Understand that if you become abusive and nasty, I will intervene and put a stop to it.

We will not allow this website to host abusive, rhetoric.

Thanks
Philippians 3:14
I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
David Hersey

Return to New Testament Bible Study